Avalon, a 60 GH/s Bitcoin miner.
Avalon 3 uses three 20 GH/s Bitcoin mining modules as shown above.
Avalon Bitcoin miner price 72.36 Bitcoins
Avalon Bitcoin miner specs
- hashrate: greater than 63 Gh/s speed guaranteed.
- power consumption: ~ 600w @ 120v AC
- contains three hashing modules 20 Gh/s greater each.
- with one more empty expansion slots, 4 slots total.
- uses standard computer ATX power supply.
- self contained unit with Ethernet and WiFi capabilities.
- open sourced openWRT operating system with webGUI.
- note: Avalon ASIC is designed to only mine Bitcoins.
Avalon is an alternative to Bitforce, 50 GH/s Bitcoin miner.
For comparison, the total Bitcoin network hashing rate is about 80,000 GH/s today.
Tags: hardware bitcoin miner, avalon bitcoin miner, avalon asic bitcoin mining, hardware bitcoin miner price, hardware bitcoin miner specs